Subject: Gasper Rice Resources, Ltd.
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2000 07:03:00 -0700 (PDT)

Vance,

Sitara deal ticket number 290545 has been created and entered based on the 
following information.

Bob

Vance L Taylor
06/05/2000 01:54 PM
To: Robert Cotten/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tom Acton/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc: Julie Meyers/HOU/ECT@ECT, Stephanie Gomes/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: 

Bob/Tom

Samson Lone Star LP reduced its working interest in contract (#96016762) to 
33.375% effective 3/1/00.  The remaining 66.625% working interest was sold to 
Gasper Rice, Ltd.  HPLC amended and ratified the contract effective 3/1/00.  
The contract is currently in its primary term thru 7/31/00 with 100% of the 
volumes allocated to Samson Lone Star.  It will began its "evergreen" status 
commencing 8/1/2000.

Based on the aforementioned information, please create a sitara deal ticket 
for the following:

Counterparty    Meter   Volume   Price  Period
Gasper Rice, Ltd.   6464   1mmbtu/d   85%IF/HSC  3/1/00  - 7/31/00

Thanks,

vlt
x3-6353