Subject: January Production Estimate
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 03:27:00 -0800 (PST)

Daren/Carlos:

 I did not receive any more customer nominations. Therefore, the attached 
file should not have changed from what was provided to Carlos last week. 
Please let me know if you have any questions,

 Thanks, SCS x 33321
---------------------- Forwarded by Susan Smith/HOU/ECT on 12/20/99 11:23 AM 
---------------------------

Vance L Taylor
12/17/99 04:07 PM
To: Susan Smith/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Melissa Graves/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: January Production Estimate

Susan,

Please see the attached file for January's production estimate.  This is 
pretty much the final estimate except that I have calls in to Costilla &  
Walter (Superior).  They both said that they would fax their nom once it was 
complete.  Hopefully this will be by Monday.  If not, all of the traders have 
reviewed the estimate and made their changes.  I feel pretty confident that 
this is a good number.  However, if your should receive any noms before 
Monday at noon, please update the file and send it to Carlos and Daren.

Thanks and Merry Christmas to you and yours!

vlt
x3-6353