Subject: Re: April 2001 Spot Purchases
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 09:59:00 -0700 (PDT)

Vance,

Deals for the following have been created and entered in Sitara.  The deal 
numbers are noted below:

Bob

From: Vance L Taylor/ENRON@enronXgate on 03/30/2001 09:23 AM
To: Robert Cotten/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Lisa Hesse/HOU/ECT@ECT, Julie Meyers/HOU/ECT@ECT, Cynthia 
Hakemack/HOU/ECT@ECT, Donald P Reinhardt/ENRON@enronXgate, Susan 
Smith/ENRON@enronXgate, Melissa Graves/ENRON@enronXgate 
Subject: April 2001 Spot Purchases

Bob,

HPLC will be purchasing wellhead gas from the producers listed below for the 
production month of April, 2001.  This production will be purchased on a 
"spot" basis and deal tickets should be created and entered into sitara based 
on the following information:

Counterparty    Meter  Volume Deal #  Price

Whiting Petroleum Corp   6523  200mmbtu/d 692898     84% IF/HSC  
Coastal Merchant Energy, LP  5923  775mmbtu/d 692026  100% IF/HSC less $0.265
Coastal Merchant Energy, LP  5848  240mmbtu/d 692011     84% IF/HSC        
Swift Energy    2630  21mmbtu/d 712357 100% IF/HSC less $1.38
Duke Energy Trading & Marketing 6347  200mmbtu/d 691873     84% IF/HSC
HESCO Gathering Oil Co.  6063  300mmbtu/d 421856     84% IF/HSC
Embassy Natural Gas Inc.  6598  180mmbtu/d 691982     84% IF/HSC 
Vintage Gas Inc.   9603  100mmbtu/d 712358     84% IF/HSC
Stone Energy    9696  4500mmbtu/d 690252  100% IF/HSC less $0.20
The Houston Exploration  9696  6500mmbtu/d 692844  100% IF/HSC less $0.16
Amerada Hess (Hess Energy Svcs) 0435  2714mmbtu/d 689849  100% IF/HSC  less 
$0.12
Crosstex Energy Services, Ltd.  0435  654mmbtu/d 689894  100% IF/HSC less 
$0.12
Tri-Union Development   0435  149mmbtu/d 689905  100% IF/HSC less $0.055 
Ranger Oil Company   9871  200mmbtu/d 692461     85% IF/HSC if <300/d
    90% IF/HSC if >300/d

These are Producer Svcs. deals and should be tracked in the IM Wellhead 
portfolio... attached to the gathering contract.

Thanks,

vlt
x3-6353