Subject: Re: FIRST DELIVERY - WHEELER OPERATING
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 04:31:00 -0800 (PST)

Vance,

Deal # 643714 has been created and entered in Sitara.

Bob

Vance L Taylor
02/23/2001 04:55 PM
To: Robert Cotten/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Julie Meyers/HOU/ECT@ECT, Lisa Hesse/HOU/ECT@ECT, Cynthia 
Hakemack/HOU/ECT@ECT, Susan Smith/HOU/ECT@ECT, Donald P 
Reinhardt/HOU/ECT@ECT, Melissa Graves/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: FIRST DELIVERY - WHEELER OPERATING

Bob,

The following production is now on-line and a ticket should be created and 
entered into sitara based on the following:

Counterparty   Meter   Volumes  Price    Period  Global No.
Wheeler Operating  9879   800mmbtu/d  85% Gas Daily   2/17 - 2/28 NYA

FYI, I have created and submitted a committed reserves firm ticket for the 
remaining term of the deal beginning with the month of March.  Additionally, 
this is a Producer Svcs. deal and should be tracked in the IM Wellhead 
portfolio... attached to the gathering contract.

Thanks,

vlt
x3-6353
---------------------- Forwarded by Vance L Taylor/HOU/ECT on 02/23/2001 
04:21 PM ---------------------------

	
	From:  Esther Buckley                           02/22/2001 10:39 AM

To: Molly L Carriere/HOU/ECT@ECT, Clem Cernosek/HOU/ECT@ECT, Donna 
Consemiu/HOU/ECT@ECT, Robert Cook/HOU/ECT@ECT, Howard B Camp/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Lisa Hesse/HOU/ECT@ECT, Nathan L Hlavaty/HOU/ECT@ECT, Wayne E 
Lightfoot/HOU/ECT, James McKay/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mary M Smith/HOU/ECT@ECT, Steve 
HPL Schneider/HOU/ECT@ECT, Melissa Graves/HOU/ECT@ECT, Michael 
Walters/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jill T Zivley/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mary Jo Johnson/HOU/EES@EES, 
Rita Wynne/HOU/ECT@ECT, Lauri A Allen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Cheryl 
Jones/GPGFIN/Enron@ENRON, Reid Hansen/GCO/Enron@Enron, Darron C 
Giron/HOU/ECT@ECT, O'Neal D Winfree/HOU/ECT@ECT, Susan Smith/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Gary Bryan/HOU/ECT@ECT, Gary A Hanks/HOU/ECT@ECT, Donald P 
Reinhardt/HOU/ECT@ECT, Vance L Taylor/HOU/ECT@ECT, David 
Baumbach/HOU/ECT@ECT, Robert Cotten/HOU/ECT@ECT, Brian M Riley/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Jeff A Austin/HOU/EES@EES, Cynthia Hakemack/HOU/ECT@ECT, Dawn C 
Kenne/HOU/ECT@ECT, Lisa Csikos/HOU/ECT@ECT, J R Fosdick/GCO/Enron@Enron, 
Carlos J Rodriguez/HOU/ECT@ECT, Stephanie Gomes/HOU/ECT@ECT, Pat 
Clynes/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Tom Acton/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Robert 
Walker/HOU/ECT@ECT, George Weissman/HOU/ECT@ECT, JoAnne 
Harris/NA/Enron@Enron, Christy Sweeney/HOU/ECT@ECT, Earl Tisdale/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Daren J Farmer/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: FIRST DELIVERY - WHEELER OPERATING

Please see attached letter