Subject: Re: Mill Run report through May with Virtual Mode corrections.
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 09:13:00 -0700 (PDT)

On a per turbine basis he would be expecting some to have big drops. However 
for the entire site, the amount we were talking about would be about .5% (for 
1 month). Though I don't know if he expected individual turbines to have more 
impact on the site average than they do . For 10 turbines having one drop 5% 
only lowers the site by .5%.

Kurt Anderson
07/10/2002 03:51 PM
To: Jeff Duff/EWC/Enron@ENRON, Mark V Walker/EWC/Enron@ENRON, Mark 
Fisher/EWC/Enron@Enron
cc:  

Subject: Mill Run report through May with Virtual Mode corrections.

If we are only talking about a .6% drop in avg. availability, we had better 
be ready to defend our numbers. Not just defend but convince Zilkha why we 
are right with our calcs. Mark F. unless I am mistaken, Gary V. is expecting 
a bigger drop??

--------------------- Forwarded by Kurt Anderson/EWC/Enron on 07/10/2002 
04:03 PM ---------------------------

Mark V Walker
07/10/2002 02:04 PM
To: Kurt Anderson/EWC/Enron@ENRON
cc: Hollis Kimbrough/EWC/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Mill Run report through May with Virtual Mode corrections.

Summary:
The Jan - May 2002 availabilities are revised to exclude virtual mode / pause 
events.   The results showed that every turbine had between one and two hours 
each month where the WTG was transitioning between states as per design.   
Therefore, the resulting total hours of pausing and virtual mode for each 
turbine was decreased by one and a half hours.   In addition the pausing due 
to noise curtailment at turbine 7 between the hours of 7 PM and 5 AM local 
time was excluded.   No other changes were made to the SCADA data.  The net 
result is that the Jan availability dropped by 1.5%, Feb dropped by 0.4%,  
Mar dropped by 0.3%,  Apr dropped by 0.1%.   Dec 2001 data was not corrected 
due becasue the data recovery of the minana files in that month was very 
poor.  The Somerset report  is  well underway and will be in a similar form.