Subject: 1.5 Fleet Availability
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 04:16:00 -0700 (PDT)

Mark(s) - 

As discussed yest., attached is a copy of the original data file containing 
data for Europe and the US, as provided by Becky Bayne.
Also, I have included a graph which Becky usually provides.  This graph 
reflects machine availability.

REQUEST:
1)  As I don't know where the info. request form is located (please let me 
know), I ask that since Becky is out, that you (as the coordinator) email 
Germany, and ask for the most recent availability numbers (what they usually 
provide), so we can have them by Monday or an alternate procedure to obtain 
this data.
2)  Please email the definitions of (a) machine availability, and (b) our 
current "standard" contractual availability.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks in advance,
Ilan
(213) 452-5109