Subject: Re: 1.5 Fleet Availability
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 04:49:00 -0700 (PDT)

Ilan,

Mark Walker will send a request to Germany for their availability data.  Mark 
will also provide the definitions of Machine availability.  The contractual 
availability is what was included in the memo I handed you when you were in 
my office on Wednesday.  If you need an electronic copy of that  document 
Mark can send it to you.

With respect to making us responsible (as the coordinator) for obtaining the 
Germany availability data:  We have no leverage over our European 
counterparts and cannot compel them to provide this data on a 1 day notice.  
I want to avoid setting expectations that are clearly beyond our control.  We 
will, however, give it a shot. 

I did notice the European data stops in Sep 01 so we need 6 months to fill in 
all the gaps.  Has Becky been unable to obtain any more recent data or is 
this the most current info you have?

Thanks,
Hollis 

From: Ilan Caplan on 04/12/2002 11:16 AM
To: Mark Fisher/EWC/Enron@Enron, Mark V Walker/EWC/Enron@ENRON
cc: Hollis Kimbrough/EWC/Enron@ENRON, Alan Nueman/EWC/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: 1.5 Fleet Availability

Mark(s) - 

As discussed yest., attached is a copy of the original data file containing 
data for Europe and the US, as provided by Becky Bayne.
Also, I have included a graph which Becky usually provides.  This graph 
reflects machine availability.

REQUEST:
1)  As I don't know where the info. request form is located (please let me 
know), I ask that since Becky is out, that you (as the coordinator) email 
Germany, and ask for the most recent availability numbers (what they usually 
provide), so we can have them by Monday or an alternate procedure to obtain 
this data.
2)  Please email the definitions of (a) machine availability, and (b) our 
current "standard" contractual availability.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks in advance,
Ilan
(213) 452-5109