Subject: Re: 1.5 Fleet Availability
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 09:22:00 -0700 (PDT)

Mark Walker,

I have not heard anything from Germany.  Please respond to Ilan with the 
update.  Also, please be sure to include the definitions including the paper 
you wrote which identifies the contractual availability definitions.

Thanks,
Hollis
---------------------- Forwarded by Hollis Kimbrough/EWC/Enron on 04/15/2002 
04:34 PM ---------------------------
From: Ilan Caplan on 04/15/2002 02:38 PM
To: Hollis Kimbrough/EWC/Enron@ENRON, Mark V Walker/EWC/Enron@ENRON, Mark 
Fisher/EWC/Enron@Enron
cc:  

Subject: Re: 1.5 Fleet Availability

Gentlemen - 

Good afternoon.  I hope this email finds you well.  Just wanted to see where 
we stood with following information: 

1) Data from Germany
2) the contractual availability (soft-copy)
3) the machine availability (soft-copy)
4) the new availability number (2002) with the new definition of contractual 
availability

Thanks,
Ilan

---------------------- Forwarded by Ilan Caplan/EWC/Enron on 04/15/2002 02:42 
PM ---------------------------

Hollis Kimbrough
04/12/2002 11:49 AM
To: Ilan Caplan/EWC/Enron@Enron
cc: Mark Fisher/EWC/Enron@Enron, Mark V Walker/EWC/Enron@ENRON, Alan 
Nueman/EWC/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Re: 1.5 Fleet Availability  

Ilan,

Mark Walker will send a request to Germany for their availability data.  Mark 
will also provide the definitions of Machine availability.  The contractual 
availability is what was included in the memo I handed you when you were in 
my office on Wednesday.  If you need an electronic copy of that  document 
Mark can send it to you.

With respect to making us responsible (as the coordinator) for obtaining the 
Germany availability data:  We have no leverage over our European 
counterparts and cannot compel them to provide this data on a 1 day notice.  
I want to avoid setting expectations that are clearly beyond our control.  We 
will, however, give it a shot. 

I did notice the European data stops in Sep 01 so we need 6 months to fill in 
all the gaps.  Has Becky been unable to obtain any more recent data or is 
this the most current info you have?

Thanks,
Hollis