Subject: Feb Scada
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 23:51:00 -0800 (PST)

LB 1 and LB2 Scada files are on the network.
Note: LB 1 10-minute files for February; records begin on the 2/4/2002 due to 
change over of new SCADA computers

-John

---------------------- Forwarded by John M Ruiz/EWC/Enron on 03/07/2002 07:54 
AM ---------------------------

	
	From:  John M Ruiz                           03/06/2002 04:33 PM

To: Mark V Walker/EWC/Enron@ENRON, Jeff Duff/EWC/Enron@ENRON, Mark 
Fisher/EWC/Enron@Enron
cc: Hollis Kimbrough/EWC/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Feb Scada

Data files available on the network are:

DMP - logg, 10-min OK; uploaded to STAR; PLC Ok

SL1 - logg, 10-min OK; uploaded to STAR,except Node 1file (210, 211, 
227-259)- STAR missing 02/28/2002 in TRBAVG.

SL2 - log, 10-min OK; uploaded to STAR, except Node 1 file (49-63, 67-75, 
80-107) STAR missing after 02/27/2002 17:00 (5:00 pm) in TRBAVG

Cabazon, WECS 98 ,67, 28 logg and 10-min files on the network

***Should have all node and logg files for LB 1 and LB2 on the network 
tomorrow in AM

-John