Subject: Re: Trent Mesa ATP
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 09:16:00 -0700 (PDT)

Minana for Trent ATP is loaded.

There was no data for Turbine #98.  The Minana file in Folder 98 is for 
Turbine 97.

Only 106 records were recovered for Turbine #31

Only 616 records were recovered for Turbine #85

Turbine #2, 42, 74 had to also be rebuilt.

---------------------- Forwarded by Patricia Hunter/EWC/Enron on 04/16/2002 
04:13 PM ---------------------------

Mark Fisher
04/16/2002 10:08 AM
To: Ronald Brzezinski/EWC/Enron@ENRON
cc: Kevin Cousineau/EWC/Enron@ENRON, Alaadin Suliman/EWC/Enron@Enron, Hollis 
Kimbrough/EWC/Enron@ENRON, Patricia Hunter/EWC/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Re: Trent Mesa ATP  

Ron,

The data for the Trent ATP is being uploaded and I have taken a quick look. 
For the data already uploaded 24,25, and 27 don't look good for the 24 hour 
period. I will look for a previous 24 hour period for just those turbines 
(though that does not seem to be valid in the context of the test). For 
turbines 31 and 90 I will do the same otherwise the loss of 2 hours of data 
will drop the recovery  to 92%.

Here are some graphs to look at. Our data loading priority is changing and 
that could affect how fast the remaining data will be uploaded.

Mark Fisher

Ronald Brzezinski on 04/15/2002 03:51:45 PM
To: Mark Fisher/EWC/Enron@Enron
cc:  

Subject: Trent Mesa ATP

---------------------- Forwarded by Ronald Brzezinski/EWC/Enron on 04/15/2002 
04:04 PM ---------------------------
   
	Enron Realty Advisors
	
	From:  Alaadin Suliman                           04/15/2002 11:33 AM

To: Mark Fischer/ENRON@enronXgate
cc: Kevin Cousineau/EWC/Enron@ENRON, Ronald Brzezinski/EWC/Enron@ENRON, 
Stanley Tehee/EWC/Enron@Enron 

Subject: Trent Mesa ATP

Hi Mark,
I did the ATP for SCADA system in Trent on April 13th at 11:40am (CT) 4:40pm 
(UTC), it lasted for 24hours. I collected the database files from all the 
turbines.
The following is the observations for the data collected:
Turbines no. 47 & 48 were under major repairs and were not included on the 
ATP, so total number if turbines is 98..
During the night of the test turbines no. 24,25, & 27 stopped collecting 
data, and I reset Visupro application in the morning, so there is a 10 hours 
worth of data lost, I suggest we shift the starting time of the test for only 
these turbines so we can get 24hours of data.
Turbine no. 31 has some repairs done to it during the night of the test and I 
didn't have notice of these repairs, I managed to capture the data for the 
24hours test in four seperate files, two files minana.db and minana_2.db for 
the 10 minute average and statdat.db and stadat_2.db for the status. I 
believe there is 2 hours worth of data still missing.
Turbine no. 90, kept rebooting in the morning and I had to go to the turbine 
and restart the PC, it worked fine for the rest of the day but there is 2 
hours worth of data missing.
Other than that the data looks fine for all the rest of the turbine.
I am transfering the files right now to your folder on the transfer server, 
the folder name is SCADA ATP Trent, and also I will UPS to you by overnight 
delivery the data on a CD.
If you have any questions please feel free to call me at 661-332-6348, I will 
be in Indian Mesa site until Saturday.
Regards,
Alaadin