Subject: Proposed Clipper Availability
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 02:14:00 -0700 (PDT)

Mark(s) - 

Please review the attached calculation which Clipper proposes for 
Availability.  I will compare it with the contractual availability which have 
recently proposed, but would prefer your input.

Thanks,
Ilan

---------------------- Forwarded by Ilan Caplan/EWC/Enron on 04/17/2002 09:26 
AM ---------------------------

Mark Eilers
04/17/2002 09:02 AM
To: Ilan Caplan/EWC/Enron@Enron
cc:  

Subject: Availability

Ilan 

Can you please give this a quick read to see if this my work.  This is a take 
on our standard availability that Clipper is proposing.  Let me know your 
thoughts. 

Mark