Subject: Clear Sky/Indian Mesa Production and availability for Mar 2002. Work Request complete.
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 00:50:00 -0700 (PDT)

Executive Summary

The attached file, Clearskypavout0302,  contains the production and 
availability data based on Visupro recorded data.   The turbine production in 
March and Jan are within 0.3% of the substation value assuming a 2% line 
loss.   February is still lower than the substation after all of the 
corrections used in March and January were applied.    The turbines which had 
a meter reset in March were 17, 44, 59, and 93.    The meter resets were 
corrected for.   Also corrected were turbines 32 and 42 which had a 
communication loss at the beginning of March and turbines 69, 70, 71, 77, 82 
- 93, 96, 100, 102, 103, 104-109, and 113-122 which had a communication loss 
at the end of March.  A final correction was made to turbine 42 which had an 
improper Visupro address during the early part of March.  
The availability rose above 90% even though the production was disappointing 
due to frequent curtailments.  There were no corrections for force majeure 
because no force majeure was indicated in the Daily Reports.  The grid outage 
log information was added to the attached file for cross reference.   If any 
further information is required then please call Mark Walker at 661 
823-6753.   An excel file is provided instead of a PDF file as per Asset 
Management request.