Subject: Re: StatServer Administration
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 06:59:00 -0700 (PDT)

Mark,

I did not get the password. David Miller and John Lapham said, they will 
create a user with administrative privilege, 
which I can use for administration. In the meantime I will come to your desk 
to take a look at the problem.

Thanks

Rabi

Mark Fisher
04/25/2002 01:44 PM
To: Rabi Sahoo/EWC/Enron@ENRON
cc: Patricia Hunter/EWC/Enron@ENRON, Hollis Kimbrough/EWC/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: StatServer Administration

Rabi,

I have done some further exploration of the timeout problem on the 
StatServer. I have tested the ASP page timeout and that does appear to exceed 
5 minutes. Therefore the problem may be in the statserver configuration. 
There is a setting labeled "Request Timeout interval" that might be causing 
the problem. If it is set for 5 minutes that would explain the problem. 

Have you been able to get the new administrator password so that you can look 
at how the software is configured?

If this is not the problem could there be something limiting how long the 
connection to Oracle remains open?

Anyway, a couple of more ideas.

Mark