Subject: Re: Moving data files from Desert Sky (Clear Sky/Indian Mesa)
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 09:16:00 -0700 (PDT)

Mark/Terrie,

How many MB of data are being moved?  Is the slow file transfer time a new 
occurrence or has it been persistent?  

John, can your see whether there are transfer errors or if the bandwidth just 
isn't enough?

Jeff

Mark Fisher
04/26/2002 04:00 PM
To: Terrie Smith/EWC/Enron@Enron
cc: Hollis Kimbrough/EWC/Enron@ENRON, John Lapham/EWC/Enron@ENRON, Jeff 
Marecic/EWC/Enron@Enron 

Subject: Re: Moving data files from Desert Sky (Clear Sky/Indian Mesa)  

Terrie,

No, I don't have any other suggestions (nor have I been given any new ones). 
So continue with creating and sending disks until a reasonable method of 
transfering the files using the network is provided.

Mark

Terrie Smith
04/26/2002 03:05 PM
To: Mark Fisher/EWC/Enron@Enron
cc:  

Subject: Re: Moving data files from Desert Sky (Clear Sky/Indian Mesa)  

Mark,

Heard anything yet on what I need to do?

Terrie

Mark Fisher
04/25/2002 04:10 PM
To: John Lapham/EWC/Enron@ENRON
cc: Terrie Smith/EWC/Enron@Enron, Hollis Kimbrough/EWC/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Moving data files from Desert Sky (Clear Sky/Indian Mesa)

John,

Terrie Smith is trying to move data from the site to the transfer directory. 
This is taking an enormous amount of time (Almost 24 hours to move the files 
for 107 folders of data). Is there a better method to make the transfer? How 
can we get the data transfered quickly from that site to here?

Mark Fisher