Subject: 1.5 MW WTG SPC reports
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 07:33:00 -0700 (PDT)

Tom/Kevin,

In the development of the 1.5 MW WTG Statistical Process Control (SPC) 
reporting tool we have some additional questions regarding the data which 
comes to us from VisuPro.   In the attached spreadsheet you will find a 
listing of most of the channels which VisuPro uses to record data.  With some 
exceptions, each channel should correspond to a transducer on the turbine.  
The channel name and number can be found in the left columns as they are 
presented in VisuPro.  The "Alias" column is my attempt to better understand 
the channel and put a more meaningful label on the channel for presentation 
to the field personnel.  Wherever there is a blank it means that I do not 
have a good explanation of the channel and need more information.  

You can ignore the grey shading.  It is just an indicator as to whether the 
particular channel is currently included in the existing version of our SPC 
analytic.  The more interesting column is the "Include" column which is our 
future plan regarding inclusion of the particular channel in the next 
revision of the analytic.

Please do provide comments regarding simplified label names.  Also please 
note that I need further clarification on cells with comments inserted (look 
for the red traingle in the top right corner of 3 of the cells).

The other thing I would really like to have is a picture, or drawing, of the 
exact location of each of the transducers we are planning on including.  This 
would give myself and the field personnel great insight as to what the 
measurements really represent.

Thanks,
Hollis