Subject: Clear Sky Raw Data
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 09:36:00 -0700 (PDT)

Mark,

I am guessing that he wants Stat Dat files for March and April for each 
turbine.  Kurt is going to come by in the morning and explain further.

John - Please prepare a CD with the stat dat files for March and April at 
Dessert Sky (aka Clear Sky aka Indian Mesa) for each of the turbines.

If anyone has any other thoughts on what this might mean please pipe up.

Hollis
---------------------- Forwarded by Hollis Kimbrough/EWC/Enron on 05/06/2002 
04:47 PM ---------------------------

Kurt Anderson
05/06/2002 02:55 PM
To: Mark V Walker/EWC/Enron@ENRON, Hollis Kimbrough/EWC/Enron@ENRON, Bo 
Thisted/EWC/Enron@Enron, George Griese/EWC/Enron@Enron
cc:  

Subject: Clear Sky Raw Data

Fernando Salas of AEP has requested additional raw data for the Clear Sky 
project. He has asked for production data for March and April along with MET 
and curtailment data for April.