Subject: Re: Desert Sky ZMET graphs
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 07:00:00 -0700 (PDT)

Stan: 

Here is the data, 100% data recovery, with a very quick turn-around from Mr. 
Fisher. Thanks Mark! 

Regards 

KLC 

Mark Fisher
05/10/2002 01:24 PM
To: Kevin Cousineau/EWC/Enron@ENRON
cc: Hollis Kimbrough/EWC/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Desert Sky ZMET graphs

Kevin,

Here are the graphs and data recovery information for the three ZMET stations 
at Desert Sky (Clear Sky/Indian Mesa). I chose to use May 9, 2002 and did 24 
hours (one of the stations was pretty flaky before May 8 in the afternoon). I 
don't know if these readings make sense, but we got exactly the expected 
number so 100% recovery. Hopefully these graphs finish up this testing phase.

Mark