Subject: Modification to down load VisuPro Z-Met data
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 06:58:00 -0700 (PDT)

Jeff,

Do you know how often we need to download the Z-Met data?  In other words, 
what are the file characteristics?  Do they overwrite every 3.4 days, are 
they a data stack which has 1000 records, etc.

Thanks,
Hollis
---------------------- Forwarded by Hollis Kimbrough/EWC/Enron on 05/14/2002 
02:11 PM ---------------------------

Hollis Kimbrough
05/14/2002 01:56 PM
To: Kelly Chambers/EWC/Enron@ENRON
cc: Mark V Walker/EWC/Enron@ENRON, Mark Fisher/EWC/Enron@Enron, Jeff 
Duff/EWC/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Modification to down load VisuPro Z-Met data

Kelly,

We need to prepare an SUB to change the downloading requirement for the 
VisuPro data.  Specifically we need to include the Z-Met data (file and 
frequency) as well as a uniform methodology for file management.

Can we meet in the morning sometime to discuss?

Thanks,
Hollis