Subject: Re: Fleet Availability Request
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 10:26:00 -0700 (PDT)

Mark F,

Let's discuss.

HK
---------------------- Forwarded by Hollis Kimbrough/EWC/Enron on 05/14/2002 
05:41 PM ---------------------------
From: Ilan Caplan on 05/14/2002 05:10 PM
To: Hollis Kimbrough/EWC/Enron@ENRON, Mark V Walker/EWC/Enron@ENRON
cc: Benjamin Bell/EWC/Enron@ENRON, Alan Nueman/EWC/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Re: Fleet Availability Request

Hollis - 

What is the process for us to go through and calculate the "Vestas" 
availability as we previously defined, similar to Ben's description below?  
AWEA is the goal.  This would be a high priority.  Lets discuss.

Be well,
Ilan

---------------------- Forwarded by Ilan Caplan/EWC/Enron on 05/14/2002 05:21 
PM ---------------------------

Benjamin Bell
05/14/2002 05:04 PM
Sent by: Benjamin Bell
To: Ilan Caplan/EWC/Enron@Enron
cc: Hollis Kimbrough/EWC/Enron@ENRON, Mark V Walker/EWC/Enron@ENRON, Becky 
Bayne/EWC/Enron@ENRON, Alan Nueman/EWC/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Re: Fleet Availability Request  

Thanks Ilan, excellent; please copy me on future numbers.  Have you been able 
to determine what these numbers would look like using Vestas' definition of 
availability:  Hours of Wind Turbine in Operation mode X 100 / Hours of Grid 
in Operation Mode.  I sure would like to be able to present an 
apples-to-apples comparison at AWEA 2002.  Ben