Subject: Re: Consumption for for GE1.5
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 00:25:00 -0700 (PDT)

Mark, Mark and Mark: 

I have reviewed the attached power curve and clearly it will not help in 
formulating an answer to your question. 

I would like to ask Mark Fisher to look at a typical installation (any one of 
our field sites) and give us data on kWh consumed by several turbines over a 
multi-month period with data arranged month by month. Perhaps one or two 
turbines at Monfort would be the best because we can look at a whole year of 
data. This would tell us what was produced and what was consumed in energy. 

Mark Eilers, what do you think? 

Regards 

KLC 

Mark Ratekin
05/14/2002 04:24 PM
To: Kevin Cousineau/EWC/Enron@ENRON
cc: Mark Fisher/EWC/Enron@Enron, Mark Eilers/EWC/Enron@ENRON, Hollis 
Kimbrough/EWC/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Re: Consumption for for GE1.5  

Attached is the final power curve results from the Tehachapi 1.5 Prototype, 
which includes the power consumption.  The page was scanned from the NREL 
Test Report.  If you have any questions or need the entire document feel free 
to contact me.

Best Regards,

Mark