Subject: Turbine Availability
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 06:38:00 -0700 (PDT)

fyi
---------------------- Forwarded by Hollis Kimbrough/EWC/Enron on 05/15/2002 
01:52 PM ---------------------------

Kurt Anderson
05/15/2002 09:38 AM
To: [email-masked]>
cc: Hollis Kimbrough/EWC/Enron@ENRON, Dave Schulgen/EWC/Enron@ENRON, Joe 
Thorpe/EWC/Enron@Enron 

Subject: Turbine Availability

Gary, with the recent acquisition of Enron Wind by GE Wind Energy, and the 
subsequent departure of Marion Horna, I will be assuming the role of customer 
advocate for the Mill Run/Somerset project. In light of this development, I 
would like to ask for your assistance in resolving an issue of mutual 
interest.   
During the May 2nd conference call on which we discussed the gearbox noise 
issue at Mill Run, Rick Winsor indicated that you had arrived at a lower WTG 
availability number than what was reported by our data analysis group for the 
January through March time period. 
I would like to bring this issue to the attention of the appropriate 
personnel here in Tehachapi and get this issue resolved. At your earliest 
convenience please forward to me the methodology that was utilized to arrive 
at the lower availability number. I am confident that we can work through 
this issue and agree on the availability calculation.

I look forward to hearing from you. 

Best regards

Kurt Anderson
Manager of Customer Advocacy
GE Wind Energy  
(661) 823-6886