Subject: Vestas Availability 2002
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 09:18:00 -0700 (PDT)

Ilan,

Here is our first attempt at a "Vestas Availability" calculation.  We did 
this for the US 1.5 fleet for each month in the year 2002.

There are some things you should be aware of in this calculation:

1.  The Trent leaning towers are not excluded in these numbers.  We are 
working on excluding these towers but that is complicated so we won't have it 
completed today but you can expect it tomorrow.
2.  The Vestas availability number includes a portion of the repair time in 
"operational" time while the remainder is not included in the operational 
time.  We tried to emulate that by inserting a factor along with the VisuPro 
RT term.  This factor is very soft and can be changed although currently we 
have it set as .5.

Please take a look at the results and let me know if you have any questions 
or comments.

Thanks,
Hollis
---------------------- Forwarded by Hollis Kimbrough/EWC/Enron on 05/15/2002 
04:25 PM ---------------------------

Mark Fisher
05/15/2002 03:32 PM
To: Hollis Kimbrough/EWC/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: Vestas Availability 2002

Hollis,

Almost always VA>EA (though not always). I have not put in any kind of note 
about leaving out turbines that had resets.

Mark