Subject: Summarized Counter Values
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 04:06:00 -0700 (PDT)

Ruth,

We have had a request from our commercial group for turbine availability 
numbers with the availability as defined by Vestas.  The purpose of this is 
to present a chart with the Vestas availability definition applied on our 
turbines during the AWEA conference in two weeks.

Do you have the ability to calculate availability of our 1.5 WTGs in Europe 
using the Vestas definition of availability?  If so would you provide this 
information for the 1.5 WTGs during the year 2001?

The Vestas definition of availability is :  (Hours of Wind Turbine in 
Operation mode / Hours of Grid in Operation Mode) * 100%.

If you do not have this calculation do you have summarized counter data for 
the European 1.5 fleet by month for the year 2001?  This is not a request for 
the individual VisuPro files but rather some sort of consolidated data 
(Excel, Access, etc) which shows each counter value for each turbine for the 
month.  If you have this data then I think we could produce a Vestas 
availability number to use in AWEA.

I know this is a big request so I thank-you in advance!

Best Regards,
Hollis