Subject: Re: Data Acquisition/Flender Gearbox
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 02:57:00 -0800 (PST)

What about turbine #30 gearbox? 

Ben 

	[email-masked] 
	
	03/07/02 12:18 PM 
		? ? ? ?  
		? ? ? ? To: ? ? ? ?[email-masked], [email-masked] 
		? ? ? ? cc: ? ? ? ?[email-masked], [email-masked], 
[email-masked], [email-masked] 
		? ? ? ? Subject: ? ? ? ?Data Acquisition/Flender Gearbox

Ben, confirming our conversation earlier today regarding the two items
below,

Mark Fisher, a Data Analyst in our Information Services group is available
on Friday March 8, at 1:30 PST to address your questions regarding the
downloading of data from SCADA. Mark and I will contact you in your office
at 3:30CST.

Regarding the defective Eickoff gearbox on WTG #79 at Trent Mesa, today EWC
will ship a replacement Flender gearbox to Trent Mesa from our Tehachapi
location. It is our plan to install this gearbox in place of the defective
Eickoff gearbox and return the turbine to operational status as soon as
possible.

Regards

Kurt

**********************************************************************
This e-mail is the property of Enron Corp. and/or its relevant affiliate and 
may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the 
intended recipient (s). Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by others 
is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized 
to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender or reply to Enron 
Corp. at [email-masked] and delete all copies of 
the message. This e-mail (and any attachments hereto) are not intended to be 
an offer (or an acceptance) and do not create or evidence a binding and 
enforceable contract between Enron Corp. (or any of its affiliates) and the 
intended recipient or any other party, and may not be relied on by anyone as 
the basis of a contract by estoppel or otherwise. Thank you. 
**********************************************************************