Subject: Desert Sky Curtailment April 2002
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 01:41:00 -0700 (PDT)

Kurt,
I have attached the April Log with some corrections to the curtailments.  The 
lines I shaded blue are typing errors that I fixed.  These will account for 
the negative hours and the turbines with no data. 

 The turbines that are showing hours but no production must be a result of a 
SCADA data acquisition problem.  These entries I shaded in red.  I started 
looking through the list in the April Log but I could not find any errors on 
our side, so you may have to base the lost production on what a particular 
turbines' neighbor produced or lost.  

Call me if you have any questions.

Matt
--------------------- Forwarded by Matt Allsup/EWC/Enron on 05/20/2002 10:21 
AM ---------------------------

Bo Thisted
05/20/2002 06:01 AM
To: Matt Allsup/EWC/Enron@Enron
cc: Kurt Anderson/EWC/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Desert Sky Curtailment April 2002

Matt,
Please take a look at this as soon as possible this morning. It appears that 
you may have some entries where the operator used the 12 hour clock instead 
of th 24 hour clock. There are many rows where a turbine is curtailed but the 
way the time is recorded makes it come out with zero production. Call me if 
you need help.

Bo
---------------------- Forwarded by Bo Thisted/EWC/Enron on 05/20/2002 08:14 
AM ---------------------------

Kurt Anderson
05/17/2002 02:36 PM
To: Bo Thisted/EWC/Enron@Enron
cc:  

Subject: Desert Sky Curtailment April 2002

Please call me, thanks.
---------------------- Forwarded by Kurt Anderson/EWC/Enron on 05/17/2002 
02:49 PM ---------------------------

Mark Fisher
05/17/2002 01:26 PM
To: Kurt Anderson/EWC/Enron@ENRON
cc: Hollis Kimbrough/EWC/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Desert Sky Curtailment April 2002

Kurt,

I'm attaching the generated spreadsheet. There are a few problems. Scanning 
through it it appears the site personnel entered some times backwards so 
there were a few negative durations with 0 kWh predicted productions. I also 
do not know what is causing the other 0 kWh productions (it might be low 
wind, or there might be some other problem).

There was a 90.9% data recovery. The predicted production for the month was 
45929604 kWh, the production lost due to curtailment was 21780739 kWh which 
after 97% availability and 2% line loss becomes 20704770 kWh.

Due to the many curtailments at the site this program takes a lot of time 
(today it ran for 2 hours). 

Mark