Subject: "Vestas Availability"
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 02:08:00 -0700 (PDT)

Ilan,

Per your request here is the VA with the leaning towers removed and the 90 
day ramp up also removed.

Discounting the leaning towers, there is a slight variation (generally<.1%) 
between the EA term in this report and the EA term in the reports the owners 
may have seen.  This is because the owner reports are corrected for SCADA 
counter resets while this dataset is not.  We are in the process of 
implementing a fix for this variation which includes storing the validated 
counter data in our database but that will not be complete before the AWEA 
meeting.

If you show this data to owners at AWEA the folks from Trent may object as 
they will consider our availability should include leaning towers.  By the 
same token the sites where we did not negotiate a 90 day ramp up may object 
as our availability should include the turbines from commissioning.

Best Regards,
Hollis 
---------------------- Forwarded by Hollis Kimbrough/EWC/Enron on 05/20/2002 
09:12 AM ---------------------------

Mark Fisher
05/17/2002 04:44 PM
To: Hollis Kimbrough/EWC/Enron@ENRON
cc: Mark V Walker/EWC/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: "Vestas Availability"

Here is the latest version. It only uses periods past the 90 day ramp up and 
removes leaning turbines. I have made one other change to the code. I 
discovered one case where the survey time was over 3000 hours, so I added 
code to remove all cases where the ST was greater than 1.10*Actual Survey. I 
have added a paragraph explaining these qualifiers.