Subject: Visupro LKM files
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 04:31:00 -0700 (PDT)

Joe,

Do you have any information on the LKM files created by Visupro.  My 
understanding and review of these files suggests they store a reference power 
curve, and an accumulated wind speed distribution and power.

Question:
1. Do you know if this reference curve is turbine, site, or generic 
specific?  If turbine or site, is it an engineering or warranted curve?  Who 
manages the input of the curve data?

2. I assume the wind distribution is derived from the nacelle anemometer.  Do 
you know if the data has all the same transformations applied as they do in 
the Minana file?

3.  How is the power value derived for the corresponding wind speed in the 
distribution?  Also, how is the reference power for this distribution derived?

I am trying to determine if we need to develop a reference power curve table 
for the Crystal Report application.

-JD