Subject: Re: Trent ATP test
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 08:46:00 -0700 (PDT)

Great work, gentlemen.
Thank you for your efforts.

Ron

Mark Fisher
05/24/2002 03:24 PM
To: Stan Ballard/EWC/Enron@ENRON
cc: Kevin Cousineau/EWC/Enron@ENRON, Ronald Brzezinski/EWC/Enron@ENRON, 
Patricia Hunter/EWC/Enron@ENRON, Hollis Kimbrough/EWC/Enron@ENRON, Jimmy 
Chandler/EWC/Enron@Enron 

Subject: Trent ATP test

Stan,

I have dropped the resulting graphs in your transfer directory. You'll find 
the graphs for Wind Speed, Nacelle Position, and Power in Trent_graphs.pdf, 
for each of these graphs you should find 144 records. The production graphs 
are in Trent _graphs_production.pdf, for each of these graphs you should find 
261-262 records (5.5 minutes between records). Both of these look very good 
for the 15th (5:00 am UTC to 5:00 am UTC on the 16th). All 100 turbines are 
represented and all appear to have at the very worst 98% data recovery, most 
were near 100%.

I don't remember if the Trent test needed the summaries of the counters and 
availability calculations, but those in as trent011502.pdf if you need/want 
them. Finally, I have provided the zip file if you need to provide these 
graphs to someone else.

The results look good to me, so unless you find something wrong, it looks 
like a pass!

Mark Fisher