Subject: Re: Preliminary results from analysis of Visupro data for 5/17/02 time period that Gary Verkleeren asked about
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 08:51:00 -0700 (PDT)

I just noticed that I referred to month 5 in some of the dates in 
memo0529AEP.   My apologies.  Below is a corrected version that replaces the 
previous memo0529AEP.

Mark V Walker
05/29/2002 03:42 PM
To: Joe Thorpe/EWC/Enron@Enron
cc: John Nemila/EWC/Enron@Enron, Mark Fisher/EWC/Enron@Enron 

Subject: Preliminary results from analysis of Visupro data for 5/17/02 time 
period that Gary Verkleeren asked about

Joe,
See the file Memo0529AEP.  Is there a simple explanation for why the system 
OK counter continued to increment 44.7 hrs when the turbine blades were 
pitched out to 80 degrees?   The turbine was not powered down, put in 
maintenance, put in repair, or faulted off.   I talked to the controller 
people and the attached memo are the only commands other than manual pause 
that will cause this.  They sent me the file I stored as PausingCauses.  Call 
me at 6753 if you need any further info.

Please call me with your thoughts on this & I will finish a writeup for Gary 
Verkleeren.      Our group is working on an improved capability to detect 
periods of long pausing.   However, until the data recovery of Statdat files 
improves this new capability may not be consistently reliable or timely.