Subject: Reply to Jeff Maurer's Request For Availability Info To Give To Potentail Customers at AWEA
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 03:34:00 -0700 (PDT)

The request was for 1.5 availability info to verbally give at AWEA to 
prospective clients.  The following 2002 U.S. info is based on Vestas 
Availability, as coordinated with Ilan Caplan, and the European availability 
is based on availability as defined in Europe.  Vestas availability is a 
marketing availability that takes as many credits for "allowable" downtime as 
Vestas did for the V-27 turbines and we assume they take credit for in more 
recent turbines.   The leaning towers at Trent are removed.  The U.S. 
Weighted Avg is averaged over the number of turbines.  Therefore, Trent and 
Desert Sky have a much stronger influence than smaller projects.  None of 
these availabilities are contractual availabilities used for availability 
penalty or incentive payments and are not reported to owners.

    Jan  Feb  Mar  Apr
Klondike   92.3  94.7  96.3  96.9
Desert Sky   83.1  89.3  95.4  96.9 
Montfort    95.2  99.0  98.4  98.8
Mill Run    95.9  96.7  95.1  97.9
Somerset   93.7  97.4  96.8  97.1
Trent    92.4  91.5  88.2  89.8
Fenner    97.2  93.4  94.6  96.3

U.S. Weighted Avg  89.5  91.8  93.0  94.5

Europe    94.6  93.7  94.8  95.6