Subject: Re: Desert Sky May Log
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 04:11:00 -0700 (PDT)

Mark,
I meant to tell you that the new curtailment software is in place so 
curtailments are recorded in Visupro after the 25'th.  The file is called 
Curtail.DB  We have no way of verifying the accuracy of the files but they 
seem to be right on.  

Matt
---------------------- Forwarded by Matt Allsup/EWC/Enron on 06/03/2002 01:11 
PM ---------------------------

Mark Fisher
06/03/2002 07:25 AM
To: Matt Allsup/EWC/Enron@Enron
cc: Kurt Anderson/EWC/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Re: Desert Sky May Log  

Matt,

The curtailment log implies that you had no curtailment for the last week of 
May (after May 25th). Is that true?

Mark

Matt Allsup
06/03/2002 07:04 AM
To: Kurt Anderson/EWC/Enron@ENRON
cc: Danielle Lewis/EWC/Enron@Enron, Mark V Walker/EWC/Enron@ENRON, Mark 
Fisher/EWC/Enron@Enron, George Griese/EWC/Enron@Enron, Bo 
Thisted/EWC/Enron@Enron 

Subject: Desert Sky May Log