Subject: Re: Desert Sky May Log
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 04:47:00 -0700 (PDT)

Mark,
Terrie mails the download CD's weekly and the Curtail.DB file is downloaded 
three days a week as part of the SCADA backup.  The four most recent 
downloads are on the way there today.  If neccessary, I can email the curtail 
files but it would be very time consuming.  Let me know if you need me to do 
this.

Matt
---------------------- Forwarded by Matt Allsup/EWC/Enron on 06/03/2002 01:50 
PM ---------------------------

Mark Fisher
06/03/2002 11:25 AM
To: Matt Allsup/EWC/Enron@Enron
cc: Kurt Anderson/EWC/Enron@ENRON, Hollis Kimbrough/EWC/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Re: Desert Sky May Log  

Matt, 

Have you made arrangements to send us that file? I haven't seen that file 
yet, so don't know how that is going to affect the curtailment computations.

Mark

Matt Allsup
06/03/2002 11:11 AM
To: Mark Fisher/EWC/Enron@Enron
cc: Kurt Anderson/EWC/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Re: Desert Sky May Log

Mark,
I meant to tell you that the new curtailment software is in place so 
curtailments are recorded in Visupro after the 25'th.  The file is called 
Curtail.DB  We have no way of verifying the accuracy of the files but they 
seem to be right on.  

Matt
---------------------- Forwarded by Matt Allsup/EWC/Enron on 06/03/2002 01:11 
PM ---------------------------

Mark Fisher
06/03/2002 07:25 AM
To: Matt Allsup/EWC/Enron@Enron
cc: Kurt Anderson/EWC/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Re: Desert Sky May Log  

Matt,

The curtailment log implies that you had no curtailment for the last week of 
May (after May 25th). Is that true?

Mark

Matt Allsup
06/03/2002 07:04 AM
To: Kurt Anderson/EWC/Enron@ENRON
cc: Danielle Lewis/EWC/Enron@Enron, Mark V Walker/EWC/Enron@ENRON, Mark 
Fisher/EWC/Enron@Enron, George Griese/EWC/Enron@Enron, Bo 
Thisted/EWC/Enron@Enron 

Subject: Desert Sky May Log