Subject: Re: Cost Center?
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 00:43:00 -0700 (PDT)

Matthew,

Our new cost center is cc 269.  This was effective at the beginning of the 
year.

Regards,
Hollis

Matthew Meyers
06/07/2002 04:58 PM
To: Hollis Kimbrough/EWC/Enron@ENRON
cc: Jerry Holt/EWC/Enron@ENRON, Mark V Walker/EWC/Enron@ENRON, Mark 
Fisher/EWC/Enron@Enron, Jeff Duff/EWC/Enron@ENRON, John M 
Ruiz/EWC/Enron@Enron, Julie Johnson/EWC/Enron@Enron 

Subject: Cost Center?

Greetings,

To my best memory, the Systems Performance Group is cost center 267.  I 
picked up my American Funds retirement packet tonight from the front desk, 
and the sticker on the front states cost center 269.  Have we changed cost 
centers or is this a typo?

Matt Meyers