Subject: CPS curtailment meeting
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 08:33:00 -0700 (PDT)

Hollis, we need to determine who from GEWE will attend this meeting. Please 
discuss this issue with Jeff Maurer on Monday and make the necessary 
arrangements. On Monday AM I will be on my way to Trent Mesa to meet with AEP 
regarding the foundation issue. I will call you in route to discuss further.

Thank you

---------------------- Forwarded by Kurt Anderson/EWC/Enron on 06/14/2002 
03:30 PM ---------------------------

[email-masked] on 06/14/2002 01:42:19 PM
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], 
[email-masked]
cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked] 

Subject: CPS curtailment meeting

CPS would like to meet with AEP and GE Wind to discuss curtailment 
calculations on June 24th in their offices in San Antonio.  The curtailment 
calcualtions that we have been working on will be the basis of past and 
future billings and therefore need to understand and accepted by all 
parties.   

Rich Simon plans to be available via conference call.  I would like to have a 
representative from GE Wind at the meeting if possible to answer any 
questions concerning their curtailment calculation methodology which we are 
proposing for May onward.  We will also discuss the modified method for 
handling Jan thru April curtailment estimates that Rich Simon has been 
working on to account for the missing SCADA data in the prior months 
beginning on January 11th.

Ward C. Marshall
Director, Business Development
AEP Energy Services, Inc.

Office (614) 583-6607
Fax     (614) 583-1627
Cell     (614) 736-6022

Mailing Address:
PO Box 16036
Columbus, OH 43216-0036

Physical Address:
155 W. Nationwide Blvd.
Suite 500
Columbus, OH 43215