Subject: Re: Visupro Status As of 6/12/02 10:00 hrs
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 09:31:00 -0700 (PDT)

FYI,
Fenner Turbine 17 mon0205:
There is a gap occuring for this turbine from 5/16 to 5/21 approximate
I have downloaded Mon files from Fenner using VisuPro remote. And it looks 
like a successful upload
to STAR for the rest of the turbines.
That is all.

-John

Mark V Walker
06/12/2002 09:59 AM
To: John M Ruiz/EWC/Enron@Enron
cc:  

Subject: Visupro Status As of 6/12/02 10:00 hrs

FYI,  this email is to provide a concise summary of data loading requirements 
and doesn't replace the main spreadsheet.

We don't have a Paradox Mon0205 file for Montfort, Fenner, and Desert Sky 
that contain the entire month.   John, please call the Regional Managers to 
have them send the files if they aren't already in transit.  They are very 
late and delaying completion of Owner Reporting.   If they are in transit 
then these are the highest priority Visupro data issue.    

Trent, Mill Run, and Somerset have complete Mon0205 Paradox files on the 
network but aren't completely loaded into STAR.  

Klondike Mon0205 is fully loaded into STAR and therefore no further action is 
required for data loading.