Subject: Re: February Mon Files
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 01:04:00 -0800 (PST)

Mark,

MON data is moved to Production.

Thanks

Rabi

Mark Fisher
03/08/2002 02:54 PM
To: Sunitha Kongara/EWC/Enron@Enron
cc: Patricia Hunter/EWC/Enron@ENRON, Rabi Sahoo/EWC/Enron@ENRON, Mark V 
Walker/EWC/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Re: February Mon Files  

These look OK. There are several problems with the data, but they do not 
appear to be upload problems, rather data coverage problems. So these can all 
be moved to the production side.

Mark

Sunitha Kongara
03/07/2002 06:11 PM
To: Patricia Hunter/EWC/Enron@ENRON, Mark Fisher/EWC/Enron@Enron, Rabi 
Sahoo/EWC/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: Re: February Mon Files  

The MON data for MILL RUN,SOMERSET,KLONDIKE has already loaded into 
development database.
The data has been loaded for indian mesa 2 for Jan_Feb directory.How ever 
some turbines have less data because they do not having full month data.The 
total number of records are 2770.

The MON files of feb 2002 for MONFORT has been loaded.Total number of records 
are 558.

Please look at the data and let me know if any problems are there.

.