Subject: Re: Auto download tool
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 10:32:00 -0700 (PDT)

Have accessed the .db files with Mark Fisher and they appear to look good. I 
will get with Rabi in the morning and test load the files to the development
side of the Oracle database (STAR).

-John

Jeff Duff
06/24/2002 09:12 PM
To: John M Ruiz/EWC/Enron@Enron
cc: Mark Fisher/EWC/Enron@Enron, Patricia Hunter/EWC/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Auto download tool

John,

If you haven't already taken charge of this, could you work with Patricia to 
test the data that Kim Nguyen sent.  Be sure to pass on the results of this 
test to Kim and Ron Brzeniski.  

Mark,  thanks for jumping in.  There are some features of the tool sent from 
Clemens which may be useful, but I do not think it is ready.

JD