Subject: Operating State 29
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 01:45:00 -0700 (PDT)

Joe Chapman sent us an email listing a short textual description associated 
with each value of Operating State 29.  Some are easy to interpret (ex. 11 is 
"Feathering position") because they are a visible element on the state 
transition diagram in the controller document supplied by Garth.  Others 
aren't easy to interpret.   Where should we look to understand the triggering 
criteria for text strings associated with Operating states 0-6 and 13.   We 
are willing to do the work of reading the documentation if you can tell us 
what to read.  These values are labeled "Blade angle setpoint (all blades)",  
" Blade angle plus", "Blade angle minus",  "Blade angle stop", " Blade angle 
setpoint (single blades)", and "Manual speed setting".    I assume from these 
names and the fact that they are not common in the SCADA data that all but 
Blade angle stop are solely used for controller parameter changes or software 
changes.   We want to use Operating State 29 in our Statistical Process 
Control and reporting logic but the lack of understanding on these parameter 
values holds us back.