Subject: Re: New 6.1 Version of SPLUS will be shipped soon.
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 09:29:00 -0700 (PDT)

We have the new software.  Rabi will load SPlus and Oracle on his and my 
system to make sure he does not encounter any problems with the new GE Core 
Load.  Once our test is complete, then you can coordinate with IT (Denise & 
David Draper) to get your machine's Core Load.  Rabi will re-install S-Plus 
(new version) and Oracle after the GE Windows 2000 Core Load.  You analyst 
just need to coordinate your Core Load with Rabi so he can get Splus and 
Oracle properly loaded on your new system.

Mark V Walker
06/28/2002 04:11 PM
To: Patricia Hunter/EWC/Enron@ENRON, Rabi Sahoo/EWC/Enron@ENRON
cc: Mark Fisher/EWC/Enron@Enron, Jeff Duff/EWC/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: New 6.1 Version of SPLUS will be shipped soon.

FYI, a new version of SPLUS is coming.  I've been coordinating with Tech 
Support at Insightful about some erratic or erroneous behaviour in timeDate 
data.   One problem which limits what timeseries plots for Owner reporting we 
can do is supposedly solved in the new 6.1 version of SPLUS that is shipping 
this week or next.   Mark Fisher, Jeff, and I have all encountered 
aggravating problems with time series data that may partly go away in the new 
version.    It would be great to load the new version when your manpower 
allows.    We know you are very busy.   Thanks.