Subject: 750 data
From: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2002 00:28:00 -0700 (PDT)

---------------------- Forwarded by Mark Fisher/EWC/Enron on 07/05/2002 07:46 
AM ---------------------------
   Nagwa Elkachouty                07/04/2002 12:34 PM

To: Mark Fisher/EWC/Enron@Enron
cc:  

Subject: 750 data

hello Mark;

I need to get the following information for the 750 kw turbines, may be  from 
storm lake, lake benton 1&2  . We need these info's ASAP  , Please help !

currents all 3 phase if possible ( generator)
voltages all 3 phases if possible (generator
generator RPM, KW, generator temperature  1&2
generator rotor current ,voltage , frequency, any information the system is 
recording for the rotor I would like to get it.

Can we collect the above information over all the speed range of the 
generator since the turbine starts till maximum speed  ( 
hypersynchronous).above synchoronus

Thanks very much

Nagwa