Subject: Re: New Download tool
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2002 04:02:00 -0700 (PDT)

Jeff,
We will work with you and the site operators to ensure the new system is 
performing as expected, and the site operators have sufficient documentation 
to use this tool.
This should be accomplished by July 12.

Ron

Jeff Duff
07/05/2002 10:02 AM
To: Bo Thisted/EWC/Enron@Enron, Flemming Pedersen/EWC/Enron@ENRON, John 
Nemila/EWC/Enron@ENRON, Mark Perryman/EWC/Enron@ENRON, Joe 
Thorpe/EWC/Enron@Enron, Dave Sweet/EWC/Enron@ENRON, Phil 
Waddell/EWC/Enron@ENRON
cc: Jeff Maurer/EWC/Enron@ENRON, Mark Fisher/EWC/Enron@Enron, Mark V 
Walker/EWC/Enron@ENRON, Ronald Brzezinski/EWC/Enron@ENRON, Kim 
Nguyen/EWC/Enron@Enron, Ronda Foster/EWC/Enron@ENRON, Terrie 
Smith/EWC/Enron@Enron, Kelly Chambers/EWC/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: New Download tool

It was brought to our attention that there was confusion downloading the wind 
data using the new Download tool deployed by the SCADA team.  To ensure we do 
not loose any data, please continue to download the weekly data according to 
SUB 352_C until the instructions using the new tool have been resolved.  

You can download the data using the new tool in addition and send in both 
sets of data.  We will send out clearer instructions the week of the 7th at 
which time we will update the SUB 352_C to include the use of the Download 
tool.

Any questions pleas call

Jeff Duff
6486