Subject: Re: SCADA Requirements
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 04:49:00 -0800 (PST)

Mark Fisher
03/12/2002 09:43 AM
To: Ed Agner/EWC/Enron@Enron
cc:  

Subject: Re: SCADA Requirements  

Ed,

I haven't seen the list you sent to Joe. If it's not too much trouble I would 
like to see the recommendations you've already made.

Mark

Ed Agner
03/12/2002 07:57 AM
To: Ronald Brzezinski/EWC/Enron@ENRON
cc: Mark Fisher/EWC/Enron@Enron, Mark V Walker/EWC/Enron@ENRON, Emil 
Moroz/EWC/Enron@ENRON, Kevin Cousineau/EWC/Enron@ENRON, Hollis 
Kimbrough/EWC/Enron@ENRON, Marion Horna/EWC/Enron@ENRON, Jeff 
Maurer/EWC/Enron@ENRON, Jeff Marecic/EWC/Enron@Enron, Jeff 
Ghilardi/EWC/Enron@ENRON, Bo Thisted/EWC/Enron@Enron, Dave 
Schulgen/EWC/Enron@ENRON, John Nemila/EWC/Enron@ENRON, Keith 
Warner/EWC/Enron@ENRON, Mike Abbott/EWC/Enron@ENRON, George 
Griese/EWC/Enron@Enron, Dave Sweet/EWC/Enron@ENRON, Mark 
Perryman/EWC/Enron@ENRON, Leland Meth/EWC/Enron@Enron, Flemming 
Pedersen/EWC/Enron@ENRON, Joe Thorpe/EWC/Enron@Enron 

Subject: SCADA Requirements

Ron,

The training department has already provided recommended changes and 
additions to Joe. If you do not have a copy, let me know and we will send 
them to you. I think the number one issue is what do our customers want. If 
we can make VisuPro provide our customers with all of the data they need in a 
user friendly format, we will have an excellent software program. Be sure and 
review the comments that Gary Vercleeren sent to Kevin.

Ed
---------------------- Forwarded by Ed Agner/EWC/Enron on 03/12/2002 07:55 AM 
---------------------------

Mark Fisher
03/11/2002 04:01 PM
To: Ed Agner/EWC/Enron@Enron
cc:  

Subject: SCADA Requirements

Ed, 

I don't know if you've seen this, but I though you could provide some useful 
feedback.

Mark Fisher
---------------------- Forwarded by Mark Fisher/EWC/Enron on 03/11/2002 04:14 
PM ---------------------------

Ronald Brzezinski on 03/11/2002 02:54:53 PM
To: Mark Fisher/EWC/Enron@Enron, Mark V Walker/EWC/Enron@ENRON, Emil 
Moroz/EWC/Enron@ENRON
cc: Kevin Cousineau/EWC/Enron@ENRON, Hollis Kimbrough/EWC/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: SCADA Requirements

We are meeting with the German and Spanish representatives at the end of 
March to discuss short term and long term SCADA objectives.

1)
Please provide me with known issues we need to improve the current VisuPro

2)
Provide me with longer term (next 3 - 5 years) requirements/wish list to 
include in a completely optimized SCADA system.

I'd like input by March 18.
Contact me if additional information or explanation required.

Thank you

Ron