Subject: Re: Monthly Reporting
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 03:10:00 -0700 (PDT)

Gary,

I apologize for the delay, our goal is to provide validated data for the 
January through May period by Wednesday, July 10th. At my request, upon Mark 
Fisher's return from the meetings at Mill Run, the Data Analysis group has 
been working toward this goal at the expense of getting the May report 
completed. My intent was to avoid any doubts about the methodology utilized 
on the availability calculation for the May report. If you agree, GEWE will 
forward the Jan. through May data to you no later than Wednesday, and 
schedule a conference call for Friday, July 12th to discuss the reports 
further.

Please let me know if this schedule is acceptable.

Regards,

Kurt  

[email-masked] on 07/08/2002 07:18:07 AM
To: [email-masked]
cc: [email-masked] 

Subject: Monthly Reporting

Kurt,

We are awaiting the GEWE Monthly Reports for the Mill Run and Somerset 
Projects for the Month of May.  Typically we receive the monthly reports for 
the previous month on or about the 20th of the subsequent month.  We rely on 
these reports for various accounting, performance, and record keeping 
purposes.  Please advise on the current status of these reports.  

Regards,

Gary

Gary Verkleeren
Zilkha Renewable Energy
68 Braddock Drive
Ohiopyle, PA  15470

Office:  724 434-1542
Mobile: 724 554-0924
Fax:  724 434-1543