Subject: Curtailment
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2002 04:15:00 -0700 (PDT)

---------------------- Forwarded by Matt Allsup/EWC/Enron on 07/09/2002 01:32 
PM ---------------------------

Jeff Duff
07/09/2002 11:00 AM
To: Matt Allsup/EWC/Enron@Enron
cc: Bo Thisted/EWC/Enron@Enron, Mark Fisher/EWC/Enron@Enron, John M 
Ruiz/EWC/Enron@Enron 

Subject: Curtailment

Matt,

Can you give us an update on the downloading of the Curtailment file?

Thanks,

JD
---------------------- Forwarded by Jeff Duff/EWC/Enron on 07/09/2002 11:14 
AM ---------------------------

Jeff Duff
07/03/2002 01:08 PM
To: Matt Allsup/EWC/Enron@Enron
cc: Bo Thisted/EWC/Enron@Enron, Mark Fisher/EWC/Enron@Enron 

Subject: Curtailment

Matt,

Just a reminder to down load the CURTAIL200206.DB file from the curtailment 
computer.  

JD
---------------------- Forwarded by Jeff Duff/EWC/Enron on 07/03/2002 01:22 
PM ---------------------------

Jeff Duff
06/19/2002 02:02 PM
To: Matt Allsup/EWC/Enron@Enron
cc: George Griese/EWC/Enron@Enron, Bo Thisted/EWC/Enron@Enron 

Subject: Curtailment

Matt,

Here are the direction for down loading the curtailment file on the 
curtailment computer.  We need the following file.

CURTAIL200205.DB

We will need to grab this file each month, and were planing to put together a 
SUB to document the procedure.  If you don't need a SUB let me know.  

This should be a very temporary situation since we will be pushing the 
curtailment data onto the SQL server that should be at the site next week.  I 
currently have plans to travel to the site on Wed. 26th for the morning and 
early afternoon.

Let me know if there are any questions.

The curtailment program's log file "CURTAILyyyymm.DB", is stored on the 
computer running the curtailment software.
At Desert Sky (Indian Mesa/Clear Sky) this is the second park computer.  IP 
address: 192.168.0.253
On this computer the database files is stored in "C:\Visupro\TrbCurtail\" 
folder.

Jeff Duff