Subject: Re: Somerset Minana
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 01:14:00 -0800 (PST)

I already loaded the first week of March to try and capture the last of 
February.  But data is still missing.

Mark Fisher
03/13/2002 07:52 AM
To: Patricia Hunter/EWC/Enron@ENRON
cc: Rabi Sahoo/EWC/Enron@ENRON, Jeff Marecic/EWC/Enron@Enron, Hollis 
Kimbrough/EWC/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Re: Somerset Minana  

Patricia,

This looks reasonable. Another common problem is for the file to be there and 
be for the correct turbine but be for the previous download. That is, the one 
downloading fails to download the newest copy and ends up sending the one 
sent last time. (The opening of the Paradox files to double check what date 
range or turbine ID was actually there is time consuming, isn't it.)

As for the data for the end of Feb, if the data from the first download from 
March is uploaded, much of that gap could be filled in.

Thanks for getting this done. If Mill Run could be next that would be great.

Mark

Patricia Hunter
03/12/2002 07:35 PM
To: Mark Fisher/EWC/Enron@Enron
cc: Rabi Sahoo/EWC/Enron@ENRON, Jeff Marecic/EWC/Enron@Enron, Hollis 
Kimbrough/EWC/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Somerset Minana

All Minana  files for Somerset 2002 have been loaded.

The minana Paradox file under 6Feb02 for Turbine 1 contains Turbine 3 data.  
There are no minana files with Turbine 1 data for Feb1 - 5.  This was a 
common problem.  The Paradox file is labeled as being Turbine A but it 
contains Turbine E data.

Minana Paradox files for Feb 26, 27 and 28 are incomplete.  The field only 
captured  50% of the desired data for Feb 26 - 28. 

This is the SPlus graphs that Fisher is used to:

This is the list of data points per day.  A perfect count is 144.  Some of 
the drastic ones were researched.  The Paradox file from the field did not 
contain 144 records.

Let me know if I missed something.