Subject: Trent Mesa WTG #79 data
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 08:27:00 -0800 (PST)

Jim,

Attached is our report for WTG 79 which answers the questions posed by 
Eickoff.  Please note that we provided more information than we were asked 
for in anticipation of additional questions from them, yourself and 
engineering.  In the attached report we have provided graphs which cover the 
previous month (versus the previous week), the production since commissioning 
(through February), and a fault list.

The gaps in the data occur wherever the SCADA system did not record data or 
it was corrupted in some way.  Please note the fault data is particularly 
susceptible to data integrity problems but it does appear that we had pretty 
good data recovery during this period.

In the graph section we included a graph of Gen rpm/rotor rpm which should 
yield the gearbox gear ratio (a constant).  However, interestingly enough the 
values fluctuated from time to time which we cannot explain.

We will have Trent Mesa WTG #30 for you tomorrow morning.

Best Regards,
Hollis