Subject: Re: WR574 Wind and Turbine Data Clear Sky
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 07:50:00 -0800 (PST)

Bo and Klaus, Ward Marshall is now asking for January data at Clear Sky. If 
you recall, Mark Fisher and Matthew Meyers put together the wind and turbine 
performance data for Feb. and we sent that to Ward last week. There are going 
to be a couple of issues with providing this data for Jan.
The data collection for the turbines was less reliable in January.
The wind data should be OK, Matthew?
The curtailment data is going to be sorely lacking, during the month of 
January we were only tracking the time and I believe the number of turbines 
off-line during curtailments, not the specific wtg's off-line due to 
curtailment. This going to make the actual lost energy calculation much more 
difficult and open to question.

Mark and Matthew are going to get started on this asap, I would suggest that 
Bo, Klaus and myself discuss this issue on Friday AM.

KA   
---------------------- Forwarded by Kurt Anderson/EWC/Enron on 03/28/2002 
03:25 PM ---------------------------

[email-masked] on 03/28/2002 02:08:22 PM
To: [email-masked]
cc:  

Subject: Re: WR574 Wind and Turbine Data Clear Sky

Do you have this same data for January at Clear Sky?

Ward Marshall
Director, Business Development
AEP Energy Services, Inc.
1 Riverside Plaza
Columbus, OH 43215-2373

Office (614)324-6957
Fax (614)324-6994
Cell (614)314-5538