Subject: S-Plus
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 06:02:00 -0800 (PST)

The maintenance fee for S-Plus that was invoiced September 2001 has not been 
paid.  

Due to our current situation, I assume that only in a crisis would the $1,740 
be paid.  So let me know immediately if you even think you will need to call 
the help desk.   With advance notice, we might be able to get a check to them 
in 48 hours especially if high dollars are involved in your analysis.

Please note that at this time, we have NOT been notified that we do not have 
support.  We will not get an upgrade until payment is received.

I will continue to try and mitigate this situation with Insightful.

Please contact me if you have additional questions or concerns.

Patricia

---------------------- Forwarded by Patricia Hunter/EWC/Enron on 03/01/2002 
02:02 PM ---------------------------

Mark V Walker
02/11/2002 05:39 PM
To: Patricia Hunter/EWC/Enron@ENRON
cc: Hollis Kimbrough/EWC/Enron@ENRON, Mark Fisher/EWC/Enron@Enron 

Subject: Re: Insightful Newsletter - February 2002  

Patricia,
Is Statserver version 6.0 available to us at no extra cost due to support 
agreements?    If so then has Insightful contacted you on when we will get 
our copy?  Thanks. 

<[email-masked]> on 02/11/2002 05:05:30 PM
To: undisclosed-recipients:;;@insightful.com
cc:  

Subject: Insightful Newsletter - February 2002

February 2002 Newsletter

************************************
Insightful Launches StatServer 6.0 Analytic Software

Insightful announced availability of StatServer 6.0, a major upgrade to the 
company's software for data analysis via the Web. StatServer 6.0 provides 
easy access to high-end analytics and graphical reports that reveal patterns, 
trends and relationships in data. New data analysis and visualization 
features help users access, analyze and share information faster using a 
simple Web browser.

For a complete press release, see 
http://www.insightful.com/company/release.asp?RID=105
************************************