Subject: Re: WR527 Pitch System Faults
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 03:43:00 -0700 (PDT)

Mark,
Back In January approximately Visualpro was updated a new file was created 
called old errstat.db we also have about 20 turbines off-line at Trent Mesa 
due to leaning towers. It could be that it has been off-line since the 
update. I am also attaching a updated channel list for Visualpro High speed 
running number is still not explained to my satisfaction but, it is 
definitely not Tip Speed the numbers are to small. Let me know if their is 
any further clarification you would like on this list.

Regards,
Paul Landers

Mark Fisher
04/08/2002 12:51 PM
To: Paul Landers/EWC/Enron@Enron
cc: Hollis Kimbrough/EWC/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: WR527 Pitch System Faults

Paul,

Here is the formatted pitch system fault information you requested for the 
Trent site. I have several comments.
(1) The data came from the March 20 Trent data download.
(2) 6 turbines did not have the ErrStat file included in the download. These 
are denoted by blank cells in the fault columns in the attached spreadsheet.
(3) While looking through the data, I noticed that there was at least one 
ErrStat file that was downloaded and showed no recorded status messages. I 
checked the corresponding ErrDev file and there were status messages being 
recorded there. I have sent this information to Germany to see if there is an 
explanation.
(4) Turbine 99 is represented in SCADA at Trent by 199.

If you have any questions let me know. I will probably do one of the other 
smaller sites before checking into tackling Clear Sky.

Mark Fisher