Subject: FAR MR/SS, FARE #01502.
From: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 09:41:00 -0700 (PDT)

Pleaes see attached work request

HK

---------------------- Forwarded by Hollis Kimbrough/EWC/Enron on 04/09/2002 
04:54 PM ---------------------------

Val Artman
04/09/2002 04:11 PM
To: Hollis Kimbrough/EWC/Enron@ENRON
cc: Phil Waddell/EWC/Enron@ENRON, Dan Lindquist/EWC/Enron@Enron 

Subject: FAR MR/SS, FARE #01502.

	

Hi Hollis, this request came to me as a FAR. Even though it is no a FAR 
material, we need to answer it. Dan Lindquist suggested that I request help 
from you. Please review the enclosed FAR, comment, and let me know if you can 
help within 2-3 day window. Please see the e-mail below.
Thanks in advance, Val.

---------------------- Forwarded by Val Artman/EWC/Enron on 04/09/2002 04:14 
PM ---------------------------

Phil Waddell
04/09/2002 03:23 PM
Hi Val,
Please find the attached request from Zilkha in the form of a FAR, they are 
looking for 10 minute data for both sites from the beginning of 2002. If this 
is acceptable, I do not know whether the Freeana1 or the Minana files would 
be preferred, or if we keep the files in the extent, or the length of time 
requested? Please advise, Best regards, Philo